Sunday, October 10, 2010

I Hate Midterms!!!!!

To start things off this week, I would just like to say that I HATE Midterms!!!!!!!!

Everyone has been freaking out over these little tests that can throw your grade into a tizzy.  I will go as far as to constitute that midterms are more stressful, and should not be included in a final grade.  Even more so than the final exam. 

Granted it is nice to have a halfway checkpoint during a class.  But to have anywhere from 10-20 percent of your grade be effected from this check up is simply ubsurd!

To find a solution to this problem causing college students all across America to lose countless hours of sleep this week we need to figure out why the midterm was assessed at all in the 1st place.  And since we do not have the resources here to figure out  why they were first given (although I predict that it dates back to European universities, whose rigid structure and academia would put to shame even the most intellectual universities of today's time) I propose to digress from the history lesson. 

And, to sum up my original point, those midterms are still lingering in the back of mine, and every other college student in America at this point.  How will we pass them, and what sort of impact will they have on our college career?

No comments:

Post a Comment