Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ideal Job

My ideal job would include working with children/youth to develop their talents and skills.  So naturally this would fall under the education realm.  After that initial decision, the field opens up drastically.  Will it be traditional education in a school?  conducting seminars?  Trainings?

By using my strengths I can better analyze which field will suit me best.  My restorative trait helps me solve peoples problems which must be, in my opinion, present in any good teacher's arsenal for dealing with students.  Arranging things to have them make sense has always been a strength of mine as well.  This will come in handy when organizing lesson plans to get the most out of my potential students.

Obviously, from reading above, I have already chosen my career field that I plan to pursue.  Because I know that I have an overwhelming passion and dedication to help develop the youth of America and know that I can make a tremendous difference in at least one life, and by doing so will bring great satisfaction.  And, isn't that what working should be all about?  Gaining satisfaction in a job well done?

No comments:

Post a Comment