Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mood Changers

Do you have that one song that can turn your whole day around?  That one song that you love to hear, no matter what time, season, or what mood you are in.  Music has a funny way of affecting our attitudes and perspectives on life.

With my positive attitude I am naturally drawn to energetic and positive music, regardless of genre.  But I will admit that I also have a huge addiction to the sweet sounds of love songs and ones about the simple things in life.  Something about those tunes make me at peace with myself and can relax me at my most stressed.

Most recently it has been Tim McGraw's "Felt Good on my Lips" and Jason Aldean's "Don't You Wanna Stay". I have been able to make it through many nights of late studying with these two songs (among others) to keep me calm, cool, and collected.

No comments:

Post a Comment